7.11.08

vent on BART part 2

BART is not an extension of your sleeping quarters. If you feel the need to sleep, in front of a car load of strangers, please be aware of your noise level. (snoring)
I sat next to a guy today that snored so freakin' loud. And to make matters worse he would wake up with one of those annoying snorts, and realize what he was doing...yet fall asleep again. It's 7am, not 5am. IT'S NOT THAT EARLY!! I can't lie, I may have softly kicked him in a foot a few times to shut him up. oooooops!! :)
And of course, the daily dose of girl on the phone, at the top of her lungs talking about her walk of shame from the night before. (yes, the fact you're still wearing last night's disco inferno outfit settles your case) Keep it to yourself, it's nothing to be proud of.
On a much more exciting note, I bought boyfriend jeans! Pictured above on the girl to the right. They are soooo adorable, totally comfortable and pretty cute on me...we'll see what M thinks though! I reallllllly want to goto Costco tonight...and stock up on redbull and TP. Perfect Friday night date right? Dinner in the tasting aisles?
All I have to say is TGIF. I am ready for it. Have a wonderful weekend family and friends. xxoo



1 comment:

The Hubby! said...

Hey, you kicked the guy on bart just like you kick me at night for snoring! haha you are too cute. I can't wait for tonight! We are going to have sooo much fun!