
We had a marvelous weekend.
Friday- Both of us had loooong days at work, so we cuddled on the couch with some healthy crock pot leftovers and dozed off withsweet dreams.
Saturday- M worked as usual, and I got up to get an early start on the day. I went over to 231 Ellsworth to visit with Terri, one of the owners, as she decorated the private room with her gorgeous flower arrangements. I then booked myself a mani/pedi at InStyle, the perfect place to relax during the rainy day. Feeling pretty and pink on the nails, I headed over to Whole Foods. (enter heavenly music here) I spent a good 3 hours there. It's a vegetarian's haven. Seeing as M and I are trying to eat only natural products, it's nice to go to a place that no matter what you pick up, it's not going to have preservatives in it. My cousin informed me that TJ's only sells all natural food as well. hat a wonderful world we live in!! So here was my purchases at WF's:
1. an indian dish for my lunch that day
2. fresh couscous salad
3. asiago cheese for our appetizer later that evening!
4. Kashi crackers
5. Annie's mac 'n cheese
6. sweet potatoes
7. berries
8. grapes
9. asparagus
10. greek yogurt
11. kashi go lean cereal
12. peanut butter puffins!!
13. vanilla rice dream
14. apples
15. tomato basil risotto
16. pinto refried beans w/ chili and lime (yum!!)
17. refried black beans w/ jalapenos (double yum!!)
18. spicy vegetarian chili
19. spinach naan bread
20. spicy hummus
21. 2 breakfast burritos for the hubby
22. ezekiel 4:9 bread (gluten free!!)
23. Annie's bbq sauce
24. big ol' bag of spinach
Soooo....it was a great day and I reallllllly love WF's and plan on taking a trip over to San Mateo every weekend ;)
I cleaned house for a few hours and made some appetizers for when M got home. We got ready for our date and headed out to Bijou, a new french restaurant in downtown Hayward. A new movie theater was also just put in...it's a lot nicer than it used to be in that area. We both had soup to start (me-leek, him-onion) and for our entree he had sliders and I had a feta/spinach salad. It was a very special night, so romantic and simple. We then rented scary movies (The Strangers...2 thumbs up) and got some coffee at starbucks. Sunday=sleeeeeeping in together! YAY
Friday- Both of us had loooong days at work, so we cuddled on the couch with some healthy crock pot leftovers and dozed off withsweet dreams.
Saturday- M worked as usual, and I got up to get an early start on the day. I went over to 231 Ellsworth to visit with Terri, one of the owners, as she decorated the private room with her gorgeous flower arrangements. I then booked myself a mani/pedi at InStyle, the perfect place to relax during the rainy day. Feeling pretty and pink on the nails, I headed over to Whole Foods. (enter heavenly music here) I spent a good 3 hours there. It's a vegetarian's haven. Seeing as M and I are trying to eat only natural products, it's nice to go to a place that no matter what you pick up, it's not going to have preservatives in it. My cousin informed me that TJ's only sells all natural food as well. hat a wonderful world we live in!! So here was my purchases at WF's:
1. an indian dish for my lunch that day
2. fresh couscous salad
3. asiago cheese for our appetizer later that evening!
4. Kashi crackers
5. Annie's mac 'n cheese
6. sweet potatoes
7. berries
8. grapes
9. asparagus
10. greek yogurt
11. kashi go lean cereal
12. peanut butter puffins!!
13. vanilla rice dream
14. apples
15. tomato basil risotto
16. pinto refried beans w/ chili and lime (yum!!)
17. refried black beans w/ jalapenos (double yum!!)
18. spicy vegetarian chili
19. spinach naan bread
20. spicy hummus
21. 2 breakfast burritos for the hubby
22. ezekiel 4:9 bread (gluten free!!)
23. Annie's bbq sauce
24. big ol' bag of spinach
Soooo....it was a great day and I reallllllly love WF's and plan on taking a trip over to San Mateo every weekend ;)
I cleaned house for a few hours and made some appetizers for when M got home. We got ready for our date and headed out to Bijou, a new french restaurant in downtown Hayward. A new movie theater was also just put in...it's a lot nicer than it used to be in that area. We both had soup to start (me-leek, him-onion) and for our entree he had sliders and I had a feta/spinach salad. It was a very special night, so romantic and simple. We then rented scary movies (The Strangers...2 thumbs up) and got some coffee at starbucks. Sunday=sleeeeeeping in together! YAY
No comments:
Post a Comment