3.4.10

Whole Foods.

Sophie and went this morning at 9:30am...I was soooo anxious to just BE there. I swear Whole Foods is like a little piece of heaven for me! I promptly put Soph in the Ergo and BAM she was asleep. She will usually sleep for about an hour if in the Ergo so I looked up, said a little thank you and took my sweet time. I ate testers, made a salad for lunch in their salad bar (extra tofu!) tried some pro-biotic drinks, browsed the baby section and picked out TONS of veggies to juice. Beets, carrots, kale...everything looked so fresh! I need to make it over there more often. After I paid she was still sleeping so I ate my lunch, went and had a wheatgrass shot and felt totally relaxed. We now have a kitchen full of fresh, amazing, healthy comida! Matt is really trying to lose weight and he's doing such a good job staying away from processed food and sugar. We get a lot of inspiration from that show Jamie Olivers Food Revolution. Greatest show EVER. I think everyone should watch it.
After WF we headed to Target, this time with Soph in her sling. All in all we were out for about 3 hours and it really passed the day away which is awesome. We came home and she fell asleep for another 2 hours (laying on me of course lol) We are waiting for daddy to come home!! Today is his last 7-7 day!!!! It's like the best gift we could have been given. Soon he'll be home before dark and we can all have dinner together. YAY! Sophie turns 17 weeks tomorrow!!

5 comments:

Ali said...

yummy juicing! what type of juicer do you have? love you your the best mommy ever! soph is a pretty lucky little girl.

Aleyta said...

The Jack Lalane. It's awesome. No, I'm pretty sure YOU are the best mommy ever!!! Love to Tyler!!!! xoxoxoxoxo Happy Easter friend :)

Ali said...

ahh thanks we can share the title! i totally just saw an infomercial on that juicer! totally wanted to buy it...now i might! love you!

Aleyta said...

DO it! It's amazing. Matt and I are obsessed and it totally helps with the losing weight thing. Not that you need too. Call me if you want to know more. Now I sound like an infomercial!!!!!

Steph said...

I adore Whole Foods! I recently started adding spinach to my smoothies and love it....and you're right, Whole Foods always has the freshest looking produce. (Aside from at the Farmer's Market)