3.4.10

Easter!

So excited for Soph's 1st Easter!! She has 3 outfits lol.
I am making breakfast tomorrow morning before church...blueberry muffins, fruit and super healthy smoooothies!! I also have an Easter basket for Matt. Last year I did the baking soda bunny footprints like my mom used to do for me. He loved it! Will do again this year :)
Photos to follow of Soph tomorrow of course. Oh and I have an awesome video of her rolling over. She's totally naked. She loves being naked! I also am excited to put on her pastel yellow diapers tomorrow. Sooooo adorable. Perfect color for the holiday! As you can tell I love holidays. I plan on making each one special for her, from here on out...Matt and I are looking forward to creating traditions with her as that's really important to me. My mom brought over a bunch of Easter decorations for her, so I will start this year by decorating the house and as she gets older she can help me and play with the little chickens and bunny toys...all the while looking forward to waking up to her Easter basket! I love having a daughter. Matt and I love being parents :)

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

No comments: