We are off to take a walk!! A slooowwwww walk ;)
2.11.09
Dr's Visit
We had another appt today, obviously they are weekly at this point. Sophie has dropped and it's a little uncomfortable for me to walk! And for the first time I have not gained a pound. In fact I lost 2!! Other than that I'm feeling great, have tons of energy and am loving that Matt has these next few days off to keep me entertained :) Tomorrow we're going into the city for a few vanity appt's I have, lol. Genna is coming over Wednesday to do my hair and I think after that I will be totally prepared. Our next purchase is the stroller. The one we want is pretty expensive but we've been pricing them out and trying to find one on craigslist at a bit more reasonable price.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it's getting so close! How exciting :-)
Post a Comment