Speaking of debuts, one of my friends who attends the Christian church in Castro Valley told me they are looking for a Baby Jesus for a few of their Christmas performances this year :) If Sophie isn't too young, she may just become a star!! Cute idea anyway. xoxo
28.10.09
long night!!
Well I had my first lovely experience with contractions last night!! I was up until about 2am wondering if it was going to end or WHAT. I knew it wasn't the real thing but holy, pretty annoying. Poor Matt was hoping it was time for Sophie to come out, but she's still inside, kicking her heart out...trying to breath (we saw her on the ultrasound on Monday, taking her first practice breaths!) and growing loooong! Last night did give me the boost I needed to pack my bag, get a pedicure and clean my baseboards. You never know when she's gonna make her debut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
it's almost time! i have been thinking about you guys. love you lots!
I'm checking your blog often lately guys! Waiting for word of her big arrival!
Trev from Nova Scotia!!
Aaah, it's getting SO close! How exciting! Okay, I MUST see you before the big day!
did Nancy get back to you...they have had really young babies...can't imagine them saying no...hoping...great purple dress by the way ;)
Post a Comment