16.8.09

The San Jose flea market is horrible. Even the Oakland one is better and that's not saying much! We're going to stick with the Alameda antique fair! I'm exhausted. Matt went fishing and I'm going to take a nap with my puppy :) xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

Eugenia & Robert said...

What!? You didn't enjoy kiosk after kiosk of really fake designer purses, prints of the Virgen of Guadalupe encased in bright gold frames, or the cheap, battery operated toy dogs that yap and wag their tail? hehe I have to be in the RIGHT mood to go there and usually it's when my fam has nothing to do and wants to buy chiles or cheap sunglasses while we eat cucumbers slathered in chile and crema. I'm looking for some kind of shelf-y, display type of furniture and want something unique, so maybe I will try the Alameda market sometime soon!

Aleyta said...

LOL!!!!! You crack me up, that's EXACTLY how it was!!!