16.8.09

fabric

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it, frame it or make something, but it was so cute I couldn't pass it up, it goes along with the overall feel of the baby's room:
AND






2 comments:

Eugenia & Robert said...

These are SO cute!!!! I also bought fabric for Kyle's room b/c I wanted something different than what you get in the stores. I found some musical note themed fabric and my mom made all his bedding with it and even made a little lampshade and framed some smaller pieces to put up on the wall. It sounds like too much but it actually is really cute! lol

Aleyta said...

I love that!!! My mom is making our changing table pad cover with some fabric I found...it really adds something to the room. I don't like many of the sheet/crib sets that are found in stores. I want to see his room soon :)