1.8.09
kicking away at 6 months!
Our little girl is kicking me like crazy...day and night! It's like totally a part of my life now, which to me is kinda strange. There's a little life inside of me?? Blows my mind. It does make me eat a whole lot better, TRULY knowing she's in there. I'm still a sucker for dessert which blows my mind as well. I'm hoping my eating habits go back to what they were before. Although M kinda prefers them now I think, cause I never turn a restaurant breakfast or late night snacks in bed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Does it feel like she's doing flips yet? I swear with Brandon and Adam it felt like they were flipping around all of the time. And then it feels like they are trying to punch their way out!
the coolest thing is when you actually see your stomach have a bulge on one side and then you see the bulge actually move over to the other side of your stomach.... it really feels and looks crazy!! But an awesome crazy, of course!
Post a Comment