Silly Questions...
Someone sent this to me...and I thought I'd post it just for fun :)
~What is your salad dressing of choice?~
Whatever my MIL makes, cause I haven't been in the habit of making salads lately :)
~What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?~
Recently it is this small tea house in San Carlos my mom took me to. A-MA-ZING.
~What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of?~
Right now it's yogurt, cheese and peanut buttered cinnamon toast.
~What are your pizza toppings of choice?~
Either all veggie or just tomatoes and mushrooms. However sometimes Matt and I get pineapple and jalapeno!
~What do you like to put on your toast?~
peanut butter and honey for the past few weeks.
~How many televisions are in your house?~
3, and we're putting one more in the nursery. Indulgent I know.
~What color cell phone do you have?~
A pink case for a black i-phone
~Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
My appendix and my tonsils, pretty soon a baby, lol.
~What is the last heavy item you lifted?~
Dog food, all 33 lbs of it. Matt wasn't too happy when he found out.
~Have you ever been knocked unconscious?~
Nope, I've been knocked up though ;)
~If you could change your name, what would you change it to?~
I have enough names as is
~Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?~
Totally
~Last run-in with a cop?~
Every single day!
~Last person you talked to?~
My Kristen belle. Love her.
~Last person you hugged?~
My puppy a few minutes ago
~Holiday?~
Halloween or the 4th
~Day of the week?~
Saturday nights
~Month?~
December is always a fun one
~First place you went this morning?~
TJ's
~What's the last movie you saw?~
Bruno, ugh.
~Do you always answer your phone?~
Nope
~It's four in the morning and you get a text message who is it?~
Doesn't happen anymore... thank goodness!
~If you could change your eye color what would it be?~
I wouldn't change the blue eyes for anything!
~Do you own a digital camera?~
Of course! And it's pink. Matt got it for me for my bachelorette party.
~Have you ever had a pet fish?~
yes, 2 of them. Peter and Albert.
~What's on your wish list for your birthday?~
Wow, that's a long way away...new make-up
~Can you do push ups?~
It's been awhile since I've tried. Sad...
~Can you do a chin up?~
I doubt it.
~Does the future make you more nervous or excited?~
Very excited.
~Do you have any saved texts?~
They all save
~Ever been in a car wreck?~
Not really
~Do you have an accent?~
No
~What is the last show to make you cry?~
Nanny 911. I know, but the little boy had autism and it was just so, so sad.
~Plans tonight?~
Date night, Matt wants to take me to a tofu house. SO sweet.
~Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?~
Yes, but only in retrospect.
~Name 3 things you bought yesterday?~
Nothing!!!
~Have you ever been given roses?~
Yes, but I don't like them. Matt has always bought me unique garden flowers or gerbera daisies, I feel like roses are so generic.
~Current worry?~
We're going camping on Monday, I pee like 50 x a night!
~Current hate right now?~
utensils at restaurants and boxed pasta.
~Met someone who changed your life?~
Yes, more than one person!
~How did you bring in the New Year?~
Matt Indie and I had a party of our own at home, he had to work the next day at 5am :)
~What were you doing 12 AM last night?~
Had just woken up to the baby kicking, which is a regular wake up call these days!
~What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?~
4am, got up and made some cinnamon toast!
No comments:
Post a Comment