6.1.09

{how sweet it is...}

So we've started a friday night date night and I get to plan this coming friday...and I already made reservations at a place M has never been, but has always wanted to go to...I'm very excited!!!
Other things I'm looking forward to:
1. learning to sew with momma meldrum, once I feel a bit better
2. sarah & kyle's visit on the 31st!!!! (so proud of kyle...he leaves for the academy the next day!)
3. my sis and bro's 3 night visit in 2 weeks...sf here we come!! If anyone wants to join in on our tourist action, let me know. The more the merrier!
4. lunch with Megan on thursday
5. planning a possible minnesota trip this summer to visit malia and andy (baseball games!)
6. booking our free week in mexico at the all-inclusive
7. wearing my new skull shirt...it's awesome
8. possible superbowl party @ the santos suites!
9. planning my upcoming important birthday
10. megan's engagement soiree!

1 comment:

Clair said...

Let me know when you are going to be touring around the city... I still havent seen much of it besides the wharf :)