I'm just...soooo...tired!!!!
cleaned last night, took a bath and was getting in bed by 7:30pm when my darling husband comes home from the shooting range with his 2 buddies. I looked a mess, but thankfully the house didn't! lol. They tried to convince us to go to the movies, but my head was about to hit the floor I was so sleepy. I couldn't even stay awake for all of "one tree hill"!! (I made it through GG of course...with some minor shushing to M and Indie...the licks were getting in the way of the season debut!) I can't believe it's only Tuesday...I have a feeling this is going to be a loooong week. I did manage to get the x-mas stuff boxed up. check. Enough of my complaining. I'm exhausting myself just writing it ;) xxoo AM
1 comment:
Migraines weekly?! Have you tried connecting any "triggers?" The trigger for migraines can occur up to 24 hrs prior to the episode...Thanks for your support and thoughtful comments...I really do read them all and wish to comment more often, I'll work on it! Can we please set up a time to hang out..Miss you, hope you will feel better soon!
Post a Comment