10.12.08

{x-mas itinerary}


I'm so excited b/c I discussed the x-mas plans with momma meldrum last night and basically we're going to have a replay of thanksgiving on x-mas eve!!! I have that day off, so I'm going to go over there (M will be at work) and hang out, hopefully bring Indie and mentally focus on my table setting :) I think Roberta is cooking prime rib, honey baked ham and twice baked potatoes (YUM!!!) I hope to make an appetizer. I'm going to see if Vana can hang out that day too, and we'll do art projects and play video games alllll day ;) Oh, and take photos!! After dinner, M and I will go home and get to bed before santa comes. He has to work x-mas day, so when I get him up at 4am, I'm going to head over to Autumns and Scotts and get in bed with Genna & Trevor!! (well, first we'll go open our stockings!) I'm going to spend the day there and after, go back to Roberta's for x-mas day dinner when M gets off of work! Hopefully my Mom & Michael will come to one or all of the events. I can't wait!!! The next 2 days are going to be filled with house cleaning and prep for our visitors this weekend. What a great life we have. I'm very blessed. xxoo

1 comment:

Kim said...

We got the ornament yesterday! Thank you so much! It is sooo cute!! It's high up on our tree so that a-dub (adam) doesn't pull it down!! That little monster sure does like to get into things! I would so take pics of everything but one of the kids hid my camera and I still have no idea where the dang thing is! ugh! never a dull moment with little ones in the house!