10.12.08

{awww...man!}


I seriously hate when my camera battery dies and I can't upload photos to my blog!! I will do it tonight, or first thing tomorrow before I go to work. There are so many more lovely photos from Sorensen weekend.
Yesterday during lunch I met up with my darling Megan. I got some of my x-mas shopping done, but mostly we just gossiped and talked about how excited we are for her and Travers to come visit on the 20th! This weekend the cutie Katy and Greg are coming for a night of relaxation at the Meldrum Motel. She's bringing gingerbread houses and I'm cooking and prepping for a night of fun! Don't worry, my camera will be more than charged!
M had 2 wisdom teeth pulled yesterday, the poor thing. He's able to eat however, since they were both on one side. I made the most delicious butternut squash fries, and we dipped them into the new organic ketchup I picked up from TJ's. I also marinated chicken for M, and added chopped mushrooms and onions. Our house smelled incredible! There is something about baking a dish that truly makes the house feel like a home. I want to make a baked pasta for when K & G come, and a crostini appetizer and a huge healthy salad. For M & T we're going to have a fondue appetizer (thanks to the lovely Brooke for giving me her set!) and I still have to come up with an entree. If the crostini turns out well I'm going to make it for x-mas eve dinner at mom and pop meldrums.

No comments: