30.12.08

{needing some entertainment...}

1. What's your favorite book at the present time? hands down the "Twilight" series

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have? some of Rosie the robot maids energy from the Jetsons-when it comes to cleaning!

3. What's your favorite way to relax? a good meal, a bath and my husband and dog next to me.

4. Where is the place you want to go the most? right now, I just want to travel...anywhere. Although I would love to see Greece, and to see Paris and Guanajuato with M.

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be? to write a novel, and see it published.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? oh yes, for sure. We all have to go through hardships at time to find our true destination and happiness.

7. Do you think friends are important? Absolutely.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? pay off my college and home loans, travel the world and save...for our families future.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? i knew right away I was in love with the man who is now my husband. Only after these past years is it truly sinking in how lucky I am.

10. List 5 characteristics about one of your closest friends: Sarah is: talented, strong, determined, resourceful and loving

11. Which type of person do you hate the most? those who can't find true happiness in themselves, so they lash out on happy others.

12. What is your ambition? to create the type of home that others feel comfortable and safe in. Where there is always something baking and something good on tv. Where the blankets are always clean and cozy...the conversation is flowing...a safe haven for all friends and family.

13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet? I have many faults, and trust those closest to me to help me learn from them.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? the foundation my marriage is based on. The marriage itself is gorgeous in it's entirety, however the solid trust and beauty that we have built for it to grow upon gets stronger and more apparent each day. We would love to bring a new faith into it someday which will only make it that much more awesome.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not? i am, for sure. However I like to shop alone...and for others, which is not typical of a "shopaholic" I'm guessing ;)

16. What is the one thing you like about your country? i love our patriotism. I love that there are so many things to stand for and fight for, and that we have amazing soldiers that do that for us everyday.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
to become a better listener.

18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret? there are things I wish I had approached differently, but I have never been as happy as I am now which means those choices lead me to the path I am on.

19. What makes you different? i can get along with anyone, no matter their differences or mine in opinion, looks, etc...I am able to find a common ground with all those that surround me.

20. How often do you watch T.V.? What is your favorite T.V. program? i watch a lot of tv, and am not apologetic about it. I like reality, lifetime and any and all girly shows out there!

1 comment:

The Hubby! said...

Poor baby... You must be supper bored at work today. Indie and I are missing you terribly. At least you get to come home to a clean and cozy home :) Love you!