i'm thankful for my new social security arriving last night in the mail! (the champagne bottle on the right is Indies chew toy!)

we're thankful for the AMAZING meal I cooked last night. No joke, it was incredible.

we're thankful for the AMAZING meal I cooked last night. No joke, it was incredible.
we're thankful for Indie, and how she licks peanut butter off her mouth to entertain us
-What kind of Thanksgiving dinner is this? Where's the turkey, Chuck? Don't you know anything about Thanksgiving dinners? Where's the mashed potatoes? Where's the cranberry sauce? Where's the pumpkin pie?
-What kind of Thanksgiving dinner is this? Where's the turkey, Chuck? Don't you know anything about Thanksgiving dinners? Where's the mashed potatoes? Where's the cranberry sauce? Where's the pumpkin pie? awww....and we're thankful for catching the best part of Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving last night.
I'm headed down the street to mom and pop meldrum's tomorrow to help cook. M get's off of work at 5pm, so we're waiting for him to eat of course. I'll post photos of us cooking and me trying my best to Martha Stewart her dining room table up ;)
Happy Turkey Day!!!!
2 comments:
Yay! You're definitely welcome to 'Martha Stewart' my dining room table. I was hoping you would!!! Can't wait to spend the day tomorrow with my favorite daughter in law!
Hey Aleyta its Clair, just checking out your blog.. looks great! The pictures are all so cute! :)
Post a Comment