25.11.08

{welcome home petey}


our dear, dear friends the Carpenters just got a new puppy!! I asked Natalie about him, and here is what she said:
-He's a wirey Jack- Russell Terrier named Petey. He’s 4 months old and was rescued off the street in Long Beach. He is a very smart little boy, already potty-trained and when Bri and I play tennis he fetches all the balls and places them at the net.He enjoys licking us to death and snuggling.....this sounds like a personal ad! He rocks!
Awww.....can't wait to meet the little guy!! And Natalie, we can't wait to see you next month!! I'm so ready to create some roommate memories! Feel like a martini? Or a snuggle sesh watching movies eating quesadillas? xxoo

1 comment:

Kim said...

I thought you were going to say that you guys got another puppy! Petey is very cute.

By the way, totally off topic, did you know that honey lasts forever? Did you know that when you chose it as your wedding favor? Pretty cute when you think about it, honey lasts forever and so will your love. :)