6.11.08

Happy Birthday Auntie Lisa!!!!




My Mom came over to visit for awhile last night and we showed her all of our mexican souvenirs and decorations outside. She is making an ottoman for us, which will add some color to our living room. It's too brown!! I want to find a throw rug, but the one I really want, at Pottery Barn is out of our price range.

mmmm...hubby made a delicious crock pot dish last night. In it was:
Chicken thighs (I just picked around those!)
HOT pace picante
white corn
black beans
It simmered in the pot for 9 hours and I put it on top of brown rice with some freshly cut up tomato and of course, pepper flakes. I also cut up come tofu for protein.
Tonight will probably be leftovers. I can't wait for this week to be over already!!! Does anyone find it weird I'm excited for the weekend b/c I get to clean my bathroom??
HAPPY B-DAY TO MY LOVELY AUNTIE!!!! xxoo

1 comment:

Lisa (Herbert) Jacobs said...

Thanks for the birthday message! It is so wonderful to keep getting those. And, yes...the Bart information is not only vital,but too friggin' funny. (my new word for the day)

Happy trails on the train tomorrow. For all of you sitting near my 'Ta...step back and observe how it should be done.
Love Auntie L.