22.10.08

my husband the vegetarian?

Last night I was trying to figure out what to make for dinner, and I was not giving in to his everyday request for La Pinata...so I pulled out my vegetarian chik patties and said, we're having these! I laughed, thinking he wouldn't want them, but he surprised me and said he really wanted one. So I threw together a salad and some appetizers and we were set for the night. As we were eating he said, "I'm going to become a vegetarian!" Again I laughed, but he told me to get up and shake on it. He's a man of his word, so I believed him.
This morning I get a text from him saying, "baby, is it okay if I'm only a vegetarian at home, because my coworkers are going to Quiznos for lunch and I REALLY want to order a turkey and avocado sammie!" Oh man, that boy kills me he's too adorable. I have a feeling the vegetarianism will not hold up at La Pin either:)

No comments: