I go in at 6am and the surgery is set for 8am. It'll be Matt's first time with the baby! Most likely I'll be there over night...
On a brighter note, Sophie had her 6 month appointment today.
She weighs 15 lbs 7 oz (34%)
and is 26 1/2 inches (72%)
She did well with her shots, just cried initially at the shock but was fine once I picked her up.
I had to go get blood typed and such over in Oakland so we went to Fentons for lunch and ice-cream! mmmm....
1 comment:
I hope everything goes well with the surgery. The whole reason I had the c-section with Brandon was because I had a cyst on my ovary, so I decided to get it all taken care of at once. Unfortunately, now I always have to have c-sections. So, there were positives and negatives for me getting it all done at once. Oh well, at least Libby is my last.
Does Sophie take bottles? What is Matt gonna do? I'm sure my mom is more than happy to help him and you guys if you need it. If the surgery IS like a c-section you'll be in pain for at least a week after, most likely longer. Major abdominal surgery is never fun. Prayers are with you and the doctors that everything goes smooth. Love you guys.
Post a Comment