Now that my surgery is over with I can start thinking about that brother or sister Sophie told me she wants, hahahahaha. How can I say no to that face???
You still HAVE a baby!! LOL. It's too soon for baby fever, trust me. Don't start thinking about it yet. Or you'll end up like me. A frazzled, exhausted, dirty house stay at home mom. Enjoy her while she is little!! From my experience I had Adam when Brandon was 26 months old, that was WAY too close together. For me at least. I think three years apart is perfect. I think I'll have a much easier time now with Adam being just turned three basically two months before Libby gets here. But, I know you guys will do what you think is right for your family, and you know I'll support you either way. Just beware!! LOL.
I'm do glad your surgery went so well!! I have been having MAJOR baby fever, too!! So is Robert!! hope to hang out soon. Sophie is so beautiful! She looks like such a happy girl.
3 comments:
You still HAVE a baby!! LOL. It's too soon for baby fever, trust me. Don't start thinking about it yet. Or you'll end up like me. A frazzled, exhausted, dirty house stay at home mom. Enjoy her while she is little!! From my experience I had Adam when Brandon was 26 months old, that was WAY too close together. For me at least. I think three years apart is perfect. I think I'll have a much easier time now with Adam being just turned three basically two months before Libby gets here. But, I know you guys will do what you think is right for your family, and you know I'll support you either way. Just beware!! LOL.
I'm do glad your surgery went so well!! I have been having MAJOR baby fever, too!! So is Robert!! hope to hang out soon. Sophie is so beautiful! She looks like such a happy girl.
I have the fever as well....!
Matt
Post a Comment