13.6.10

my birthday

Birthday cuddles from my best girl
She kinda looks like she's going on a run here...in the 1970's
Playing with Indie
Oh Dad...

Ahhh I love this man!!
Here's to an amazing 2010!!
Hands in the cake!
Sophie's fingerprints all over my wonderful patriotic cake! My husband knows me so well.
mmmm some birthday kisses
Love my family!

Someone loves paper!!
I loooooove my vacuum!!!!
Cuddles with Grandma
Upside down with Grandpa!
Sisters!!!

3 comments:

Aleyta said...

Happy birthday mommy! Happy 1/2 birthday baby!

Matt

Allie said...

HAHAHA! When I saw her 70's running outfit I heard in my head "She's a maniaccccc, maniacccccccccccccc" hahahaha! OMG I love it and I love that you are still having red, white & blue birthdays!!! We can have another patriotic celebration for you when I get there in July :)

Aleyta said...

Can we?? I would LOVE a RW&B celebration anytime of the year. Mia might think I'm stealing her baby thunder though...hahahaha