http://www.hhpz.org/
Happy Hollow is a park/zoo/amusement park for kids. It's so cute and was recently remodeled. There is a petting zoo with all kinds of animals, rides, picnic areas and it's just an all around amazing place. Matt is going to want to take Sophie there ALL the time I just know it! I love spending time with Kim and Kristen. They are the kinds of mothers I strive to be. Kim has 4 kids and Kristen 2. All are so well behaved and polite...yet totally active and fun. I love hanging with them. talan, Kristen's oldest (4) is so good with Sophie, always making her smile in such a sweet gentle way. Kristen is a nurse so I am constantly calling her for advice on both baby questions as well as medical. I feel very lucky to have both ladies in my life. This summer is going to be the best as we plan on hitting every zoo, theme park and going on lot's of hikes! Yay!
1 comment:
Yaayy for our summer fun!!!!!!
Post a Comment