Dinner tonight: Grilled red snapper for Matt, baked tofu for me, and sides of cous-cous, butternut squash and homemade guac!
8.4.10
WF rave #2
I know I posted about my undying obsession and love for Whole Foods already but I had another amazing experience there today lol. Need to share. I went to get Matt some seafood as he is eating more of it lately and I can't find any near us that is as fresh. The worker at the fish counter was SO helpful. He even offered to marinate everything for me, with different marinades of my choice. I got tequila-lime shrimp kebobs, cajun crab cakes, lemon-basil tilapia and red snapper. Now that Matt only works until 5pm we can BBQ when he gets home! After that I went to check out the butter. We don't use much of it in our household as I didn't grow up eating it at all. Occasionally we put it on toast or a bagel so I wanted to see if there was any other options that were healthier. I asked a worker and he didn't know much but asked me which one I was interested in. I showed him one, and he said "okay, it's yours to take home for free!" I guess if it's something you can't test right there they give you the whole container or box of food for free! It's something so simple and small as those actions which keep me shopping there. I made sure to fill out a comment card to the manager about both of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment