I finally decided to go through all of my magazines and rip out the stuff I actually want. (rather than storing a whole stack of magazines in a house with zero storage lol) I'm one of those people who still likes magazines. There is something more satisfying about turning the pages and finding a recipe or story rather than sitting in front of a computer. (which I HATE doing but seems to be the way to go this day in age) So while Sophie played happily next to daddy and I (with a magazine actually. She loves paper), we went through these beautiful picture books and pulled out recipes that sounded good to us...or just to Matt. Example: pecan and parmesan crusted catfish with okra salsa. I'm sure you can guess which SOUTHERN mag that came out of!! I plan on filing them into binders by meal. I planned on making one of them tonight but my darling friend Kristen sent me an awesome cooking blog that has very fresh recipes, and a lot of them are vegetarian!! So I found this:
http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/04/classic-cobb-salad/#more-6035
And that's what's for dinner!!! As I type this Sophie has been reaching out and typing random letters on the keyboard!! How cute is that??!!! Ahhhhhh she's so smart!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment