Sophie Soph I COMMAND you to not grow another centimeter until Saturday!!! That is an order missy :)
The many faces of Sophie. Maybe she's going to be an actress!
Is that a jumper? Adam loved his when he was a baby. He jumped all the time and would fall asleep in it and still be jumping. It was really funny.
Yeah it's a jumper. I think she's still a little young for it but in a month or so I expect it to keep her occupied! Crossing my fingers!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sophie Soph I COMMAND you to not grow another centimeter until Saturday!!! That is an order missy :)
The many faces of Sophie. Maybe she's going to be an actress!
Is that a jumper? Adam loved his when he was a baby. He jumped all the time and would fall asleep in it and still be jumping. It was really funny.
Yeah it's a jumper. I think she's still a little young for it but in a month or so I expect it to keep her occupied! Crossing my fingers!
Post a Comment