oh just the cutest outfit ever we found in a boutique in HMB. (maybe for Ashley's bb shower in April??) Dressing her up is sooooo fun now. We got my ring cleaned, picked up some artichoke pesto bread for Matts parents, had a yummy breakfast at 3-Zero cafe (and got Matt and his Dad AWESOME matching shirts!) took a million walks, went to a Cesar Chavez picnic at my mom's classroom (parents brought mole, enchiladas, churros, you name it!) and watched movies listening to the rain!
Just look at her!! Happy bb in her big girl chair! She can sit here forever. Helps when I need to cook lunch! We spent our weekly 2 nights in Montara, came back last night. I had an amazing zumba class and signed up for a 6 week boot camp (in Montara), which meets at 6am 3x a week! We start April 12th. I cannot wait to get back in shape! Matt may join me for a few classes as well. He took the day off tomorrow b/c our lovely friends Natalie and Brian are in town from San Diego!!! (YAY!!) We are meeting them in the city for lunch and a walk down by the water. It's like Christmas when Matt has a random day off in the middle of the week! I think this is one of the first days he has ever taken off, so exciting! My mom bought Sophie the cutest cloth diapers. I will have to take a photo. We are slowly building her collection up, mostly thanks to my mom. These ones had bears on them, little russian stacking dolls, and a pair with monkies!!! I love them!
1 comment:
That outfit is SO precious ahhhhhh!!!! I can't believe Sophie Soph is sitting up like that! Big girl :-/
Cesar Chavez picnic!? Gahhhh I miss California!!!!!!
Post a Comment