


We had such a nice day meeting with pastor Paul of our church in HMB. Now that Sophie is getting older we can utilize their nursery during service. It's gorgeous, and there is a speaker so I can be in there with her and still hear the sermon. We decided to do a dedication for Sophie before she was even born. We wanted her to know a community such as that of Mariners church and be a part of it from this early age and on. Her dedication will be in May, and it will be during the morning service. We get to write a small bit about what our hopes and dreams are for her, and commit to be a part of the amazing Christian community
as a family. Both Matt and I teared up at the thought of speaking to her during this small ceremony.
After our meeting with Paul we went to lunch at San Benito house!!! Delicious! The photos are in the outdoor seating area. Off to pack, sooooooo excited for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
That is beautiful, my love! How exciting for you two and Sophie Soph!!!
Have so so so so much fun in Vegas, I cannot wait to hear all about your family vacay!!!! Love you all so much!!!
PS: the second photo in this blog = my new desktop background. That face!!!!!!!
She's a cutie sticking out that little tongue! That is her pose isn't it?! Cute! I can't wait to meet her in July!
Post a Comment