3.3.10

one night in montara...

walking down to my moms classroom
my elementary school- this is where Soph will go to school!!!
She looooved the fresh air on her bb legs!
perfect papa strolling his daughter
Montara moss!
she is determined to get the whole fist into her mouth!
I went to Zumba with my mom yesterday. It was such a good workout!! Matt got an hour of bonding time with Sophie at the beach, they watched the waves and he said a ton of people stopped him to comment on how cute she is, lol. She's almost rolling over and is talking up a storm!!!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Please please please take video of her talking!!!!

I just live for those little roly poly bb legs. Ahhhhhh that face kills me!!!

Please tell Matt that Giants hat looks GREAT on him! I always knew he was ethical ;)

LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

Aleyta said...

He has a whole new Giants wardrobe, complete with shoes with orange shoelaces!!!! YAY!!!!