12.3.10

Cloth Diapers!

My mom used cloth diapers on me and when Sophie was born she tried to talk me into using them on her. My first thought was how annoying will those safety pins be?! Haha, cloth diapers have changed a bit since I was born :) They are amazing!!! My mom bought a few called fuzzibuns for me to use at her house and she would wash them.


I quickly became obsessed with them and took them home and bought more! Sophie pees a lot, (cause she eats a lot!!) so for us these are a blessing! She can wear them for over 2 hours sometimes. Regular diapers on her only last 1/2 hour ;) Today bought her swimmi diapers for Las Vegas!! They are adorable, with little sea lions on them:

SwimBumCott_SeaLions_M.jpg

1 comment:

Steph said...

Glad to hear someone else is trying out cloth diapers! I am so excited to use my gDiapers once the baby comes. I've also heard great things about fuzzibuns. =)