8.7.09

i love my life.







I can't even imagine what I would do without my friends and family. Since I've been a bit bed ridden, it's been a struggle to clean, cook, and stay sane. Everything is perfectly fine with the baby, but my pain on the other hand is off the charts. I have a fibroid that has continued to grow at an increasing pace which causes me great discomfort when I walk or even move sometimes. M is the biggest help of all, but while he's working I can get pretty down and restless...feeling like I'm not doing enough. My friends & fam however, come from near and far to visit, and call to keep my spirits up!! Kristen and her son Talan are on the way tomorrow from SJ and my aunt Lisa and Genna are coming on Saturday for a Target day and to help me organize the baby room!! My darling Sarah will be here Monday which is like a dream come true. All the way from Visalia! 
I just love my life, and the life growing inside of me. I'm so thankful. 20 weeks!! I'm 1/2 way there! xxoo

No comments: