From here on out, wednesday nights will be spent down the street eating yummy food and getting a night off of cooking and cleaning the kitchen :)
Sad I know, but the thought of cooking a meal lately is like dragging mud through mud as my mom poetically explained it. I'm tired today- so tired that I keep thinking maybe if I put my head down on my desk they'll tell me to just go get a room for an hour. Maybe? Possibly? Probably not.
Last night we had an amazing meal with mom meldrum and lita. She made taco salad, complete with vegetarian chili beans, avocado, ripe tomatoes, grated chedder, hot salsa and salted chips. We also had homemade tortilla soup, which I got to bring today for lunch as well.
Tonight I am taking BART to Daly City to meet my mom. We're going to look at maternity clothes, not that I need them yet but she wants to know my "style." Although I don't know what my style will be truthfully. Big I'm guessing. We're also going to check out a swim class. Tuesdays and Thursdays my mom swims and I need to motivation to get my butt of our couch, and stop watching CSI.
xoxo
9.4.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my God!!!! How exciting! HOw far along are you? I was looking at your first Dr. appt. first and was thinking, First? Is she pregnant?? Yay! Congratulations to you and your husband!
YES! I am 2 months along and we got to see the heartbeat!! It's strong :)I know, I was trying to keep it sly as work doesn't know yet and I can just see it popping up all over facebook- sad but true right?? We're so excited. I'm sure you'll be able to offer me some advice! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
The first time hearing the heartbeat is so amazing :-) Any advice you need, please ask!
Please if you put on a mumu you would still be beautiful!! You are going to be one of those uber cute pregnant girls that we all envy! I hated all the clothes at the maternity stores. They were frumpy and looked weird on me. YAY about the heartbeat it is a beautiful sound. Call me anytime you need anything....that is if we can stop playing phone tag! Love you!!!!
Post a Comment