You poor thing! I remember the heart burn! When I first got pregnant, I read this myth that if you have lots of heart burn, your baby will be born with lots of hair. It was true for me! I had LOADS of heart burn ( I would get heartburn even from oatmeal) and Kyle was born with a head full of hair! Tums was my best friend! I had a bottle of Tums at home, in my purse and at my desk at work.
1 comment:
You poor thing! I remember the heart burn! When I first got pregnant, I read this myth that if you have lots of heart burn, your baby will be born with lots of hair. It was true for me! I had LOADS of heart burn ( I would get heartburn even from oatmeal) and Kyle was born with a head full of hair! Tums was my best friend! I had a bottle of Tums at home, in my purse and at my desk at work.
Post a Comment