we have had tickets to PV mexico for months now, along with a week in an all-inclusive resort. I'm honestly so annoyed that we may have to change them to a later date as we've been counting down the days until we go! But after a chat last night we decided maybe Hawaii is a better choice and if I can get a discounted stay the the ritz in maui, that's where we'll be headed come memorial day (and my 30th!) xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
viva mexico still.
29.4.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so sorry about the danged swine flu possibly preventing you in going to Mexico. You should see my 'boo boo' lip for you. I do think it's a great idea to go to Hawaii instead!
If you're wondering what a boo boo lip is, you can ask me to show you tonight!
do you work at the Ritz SF? Robert (my husband) works for the Ritz HMB. Love that company! Luckily you found out about swine flu before actually going to Mexico. Hope you do get to go to HI! Lucky girl!
No, I work at the Parc 55, but our company owns the ritz in maui..I hope it works out, I've been looking forward to a tropical vacation wince my honeymoon! :)
Post a Comment