What an amazing day we had. It started off with one of the most incredible sermons I have ever heard. Church blew my mind- both emotionally and spiritually. I laughed, cried and walked out of there thinking about what I had heard and looking forward to next week already. (not to mention we're staying the weekend at my moms while she's out of town!) We then headed over to Brooke's and got to visit with her whole family, hug Jessica and see Vincent walk! Brooke gave me some of her bigger clothes to wear- so awesome. Afterwards we drove out to my mom's house for lunch and a quick chat. By that time we had to get back to Hayward, take a nap and get ready for dinner! I was exhausted. We met down at mom and dad meldrums for twice baked potatoes, asparagus, fresh homemade rolls, spinach and strawberry salad, ham and strawberry cheesecake!! We played scattegories, let Indie run around and of course took photos. Indie LOVED it there. She literally flew through the air to jump on the couches and pounced on uncle dan over and over. We got her a little easter basket earlier, filled with musical cows, stuffed buffalos, pig ears and chew sticks. However, she likes going to grandmas cause she gets bacon, ham and whipped cream!!
12.4.09
easter
What an amazing day we had. It started off with one of the most incredible sermons I have ever heard. Church blew my mind- both emotionally and spiritually. I laughed, cried and walked out of there thinking about what I had heard and looking forward to next week already. (not to mention we're staying the weekend at my moms while she's out of town!) We then headed over to Brooke's and got to visit with her whole family, hug Jessica and see Vincent walk! Brooke gave me some of her bigger clothes to wear- so awesome. Afterwards we drove out to my mom's house for lunch and a quick chat. By that time we had to get back to Hayward, take a nap and get ready for dinner! I was exhausted. We met down at mom and dad meldrums for twice baked potatoes, asparagus, fresh homemade rolls, spinach and strawberry salad, ham and strawberry cheesecake!! We played scattegories, let Indie run around and of course took photos. Indie LOVED it there. She literally flew through the air to jump on the couches and pounced on uncle dan over and over. We got her a little easter basket earlier, filled with musical cows, stuffed buffalos, pig ears and chew sticks. However, she likes going to grandmas cause she gets bacon, ham and whipped cream!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our first Easter as a married couple! What an amazing day. For church to playing with prince Vince to mama Linda and to a dinner at the Meldrum household. I love every new experience with you. Next year will be our babys first Easter! I love you solo much!
Post a Comment