we got iPhones last night- so excited.
I'm still trying to figure it out, but that's the fun part!
genna is coming over tomorrow to do my hair- just a trim. I'm so annoyed that I didn't plan the whole no highlight thing for 9 months and will now have roots, but what's a girl to do?! :)
were getting take-out, watching movies and just hanging.
the next morning steve is taking us to the airport and we'll be on vacation for 3 nights!!!
VEGAS!!!!
ahhhh...life is good. we are so blessed :)
xoxoxoxoxo
2 comments:
I colored my hair and nothing happend to my monkeys. ;)
I am going to do one more set of highlights before we get preggers again. That is the one thing I hated when I was preggers with Tyler. BUT my hair grew out and my natural color came out and i actually liked it so now I only do a few highlights to make me look hip...ha ha.....either way you will be beautiful!!!
Post a Comment