on a whim last night, M wanted hamburgers. I found a recipe online that called for fresh jalapenos, bread crumbs, steak sauce and onions...
even I wanted to take a big bite, it smelled so delicious!! For myself I made a whole wheat pasta dish, which included tahini, chili oil, carrots and tofu to name a few ingredients. I fell asleep promptly at 9pm, due to exhaustion from the weekend. I was NOT happy waking up this morning to the dark sky and early hour. Poo.
And to top it off, here was my morning on BART:
me: sitting in a window seat, reading my book...covering my nose a tiny bit due to strange bad breath smell coming from the guy next to me.
read: odd girl gets on BART, about 30 years old, with tons of lip gloss on and is wearing her sunglasses (even though it's dark thirty outside)
me: still covering my nose b/c bad breath guy is reallllyyyy gross.
read: lipgloss lady who is standing next to bad breath guy leans over to me and says: "It's french perfume- not that YOU would know what that is"
me: totally surprised and caught off guard says "oh, what? huh?" Then realizing she thinks I'm covering my nose b/c of her perfume I say, "oh no sorry, it' not you, trust me" and I give her a smil that says, come on, sista, you know how guys smell on BART, right?! noooooo....she wasn't going to meet me halfway...
lipgloss lady: "yeah, it's FRENCH and it's expensive, you are JEALOUS"
me: turn my head back to my book and meet eyes with people in front of me, totally embarassed and red faced...hmmmm.....good morning to me ;)
On a brighter note I am trying on bridesmaid dresses on my lunch break today with megan and her sister @ priscilla of boston- xxoo
2 comments:
Oh the joys of riding on BART!
oh my, that girl! What a weirdo!! I would be so embarrassed, too!
Post a Comment