we went to the dog park after work today, and it was my first time to see my lil girl puppy with other big dogs!! she was sooooo good, I'm a proud momma! her bf maverick was there, and all of her other doggy friends. xxoo
5.3.09
DP!
we went to the dog park after work today, and it was my first time to see my lil girl puppy with other big dogs!! she was sooooo good, I'm a proud momma! her bf maverick was there, and all of her other doggy friends. xxoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
1) You are TOtALLY having a good hair day (but you always seem to be having one of those!). I love the picture of you reading a magazine at the dog park!
2) your pasta sounds delicious! Would you mind sharing the recipe? I need to add something to my repertoire. :-)
Happy almost Friday!
Love, Eugenia
Well I didn't make it last night, b/c we went to the DP, but i'm making it Saturday so I'll for sure e-mail it to you! Oh, and last night we had this "to-go" Indian Food thing from trader Joe's. It was a hit with the husband...if you like Indian Food I would give it a try and it's QUICK ;) xxoo
we are huge indian food fans so I will have to check that out!
Post a Comment