I have seriously been slacking on my photo shoots. This weekend for sure, there will be 2 HUGE ones:
friday: dinner with the triple threat(megan & katy+men) @ A-16 in SF. Afterwards m and I are staying at my hotel...so looking forward to this. Not sure what I'm wearing, but I'm leaning towards a dress w/ boots and tights.
saturday: it's vince's first birthday! We'll be attending his pirate themed fiesta in half moon bay. I will finally get to see jessica (have not seen her since the wedding) and her bf brian! We got vince the best present ever, and I even wrapped it in skull/pirate paper. ugh, i love babies.
I may have to get a few shots of tonight's dinner at mommy meldrums. We're having navajo tacos. Well, in m's words, "indian" tacos. Soooo when he told me that I thought Roberta was going to make indian food wrap it in a tortilla and call it a day. m said it was going to be "native american" tacos, lol...our debate was settled when I asked Roberta and she said they were "navajo" tacos. So now we are just waiting in suspense to see what that actually means :)
On an exciting note, m took indie to the park for 3 hours yesterday!!! She was the star of the puppy crew, and m says she was "the one the other puppies wanted to hump" ahhh...we're so proud of our little girl!!! Exceeding all of our expectations at one years old.
xxoo
25.2.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I call them indian tacos too. lol. Those sound really yummy. they are like a fried flour tortilla that you put meat, beans, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions... basically taco stuff on. it's yummy. That is the only kind of taco that Todd requests now. :)
Post a Comment