respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog add one more question of your own.
**Allison & Eugenia...I tag you to do this survey on your blog!!**
1. What were you doing and who were you with at 9:59 PM on Friday night? cleaning my house with M preparing for the Sorensens visit on Saturday!
2. What is the last thing you read/are currently reading? just read "the pact" by Jodi Picoult. totally depressing.
3. Do you nap a lot? never ever ever.
4. Who was the last person you hugged? i gave my hubby a looooong one this morning! I love being able to wake up at the same time!
5. What is your current obsession/addiction? decorating my house and planning get togethers with friends
6. What was the last thing you said out loud? "going downstairs to accounting!"
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online? none really, just hotmail and my blog. I actually hate surfing the internet.
8. What was the last item you bought? lip gloss from MAC
9. What is your most challenging goal? to keep our carpets clean with a big puppy in the house
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? Guanajuato, Mexico or Montara, Ca
11. Favorite Vacation spot? Mexico or Paris
12. Something you are looking forward to this month: triple date @ A-16 with my girls and their men
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: red bull and quesadillas
14. What is your favorite item of clothing? my bf jeans or my puff jacket
15. Favorite memory within the past week: going on a mile walk with Sarah and Indie
16. Name one thing you can not live with out: besides my husband & puppy I would say my camera
17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influenced you on your own hairstyle? eh, not really. I just let my cousin do what she wants and it's usually pretty hot.
18. If you could pick one ingredient or spice to describe you what would it be and why? pepper flakes for sure. I'm spicy and fiesty and I add a lot of flavor to what ever I'm doing :)
19. Next purchase in the near future? M and I want to buy dirt bikes. he's going to teach me how to riiiiide!!!
2.2.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I did mine on my lunchtime, too!
I am laughing because i did not read your before i did mine and i like how we both said we were red pepper! ha ha
Post a Comment