26.2.09

dinner down the street

we got to see Gavin and sissy savana- doesn't she look great?!
all wrapped up in our new quilt, handed down from Roberta to it's new home, our couch!
looking for colors I like for....OUR NEW TATBLE RUNNER!!! YAY!
with Lita!
these were our appetizers from our oscar dinner a few days ago :)
photo from date night last week.

2 comments:

Eugenia & Robert said...

What a pretty quilt! Isn't it great to have crafty people in your family? My mom is my crafty sewer-always making me pillows for my couch, blankets for Kyle. She's going to teach me to make an apron next! Can't wait to see your new table runner!

Aleyta said...

She has the talent, and I mean serious talent. She made us a king size quilt for our wedding present. It's gorgeous. I wish I had the desire to learn, but I just appreciate other peoples crafty talents. Horrible right?! :)