












bexa to suza
giants to yankees
russian to vodka
momos to nightly
doctors to deputies
poodle to nanners
pjs to your help putting them on
pizza to the bedroom floor
bridesmaids to weddings
barry to bonds
london to talk shows
oprah to book tours
bridezillas to the real housewives of OC
nachos to 9am
DDP to redbull
west coast to east coast
novels to shopaholic
boyfriends to husbands
thomas to HC
daily what i wore to what i ate
simon to ryan
subway to bart
ethical to questions
puppies to aunties
mailroom to bffs
missing you to missing you even more.
we.will.be.there.soon.
LOVE YOU !!! xxoo
3 comments:
This of course made me cry. One of the many reasons why I love you so, you always know just what to say/do.
You know how much I miss you...thank you for making my day :-)
Love your Suze forever! (I'm still okay with being non-exclusive, FYI)
xoxoxoxoxoxo
okay the whole non-exclusive thing has me wee-ing in my juicy couture tights every time. M mentioned last night that we should hurry and visit you before I fill our desktop with photos of you :) xxoo
U cute!
Post a Comment