Clair and Kristen, I'm tagging you to do it next!!!
-Mrs.Meldrum-
1. I was in every musical in high-school- always in the background, except for the one time in 7th grade I was the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland...it was my big debut. (I have them all on tape if anyone ever wants to see them!)2. When I was about 6 I dressed up as Annie, complete with the wig, every single day for a few months. My mom made me a red dress, and I had little white socks and black shoes.
3. In sixth-grade I wanted to marry Michael Jordan after I went to Stanford basketball camp. I wasn't very good at that game, but everyone thought I should try since I was so tall.
4. I went to NASA space camp in Alabama my Junior year of high-school...I thought I wanted to be an astronaut.
5. I toured the Naval Academy in Annapolis my sophomore year of high-school, because I thought I wanted to join the Navy. (and also b/c it was such a prestigious school and I could prove my intelligence if I got in...but I never applied)
6. I'm very competitive when it comes to playing Pictionary. Some of my family members do not like playing with me b/c I can get fiesty.
No comments:
Post a Comment