4.1.09

{mini vacay}

thrilled to be heading over the hill
hellloooo gorgeous
some mommy time
don't bother me, i'm playin'
chillin' with M
picking out the shoes for the photo shoot
mesmorized
good morning santos family!
not another photo
no more photos, play with me!
be still my heart
woke him up from a nap
small get-away to half moon bay
display of affection at dinner
silly + in love

2 comments:

The Hubby! said...

What a fun weekend! We need to go on more mini vacations now that I have weekends off! Prince Vince is such a cute little man. I can't wait until we have a little one of our own :)

Clair said...

Uh oh i just read your hubby's comment... so when WILL a little one be coming huh???! Haha.. dont you just hate when people ask that ;) hehe. Dont worry I go through it too ;)