aren't those normal things you encounter on new years day??
i did some errands yesterday, which including buying a bunch of 75% off x-mas decorations at target! i had asparagus and salad for dinner...M had some sausage and also made a tri-tip for today's lunch in the crock-pot. I'm super excited b/c we bid and won a pair of black "cardy" uggs on e-bay for me!!! Can't wait to get them. I'm going to live in them. We went to bed early- and at about 9:30pm...we were deep in sleep and heard raccoons outside, which also set off the outdoor light every 5 minutes...grrrr...so M went out with his bat and saw what it was (they always try and eat indie's food) so he threw a pair of tongs at the raccoons head. Hit it right in the forehead, lol. Buuuutttt they came back anyway this morning. Indie's a good guard dog. She barks right when that light goes on. I feel soooooo safe.
I'm beyond happy it's Friday. When everyone gets back to work on Monday, they'll be sooo rested and wonder how my holiday break was. ummmmm...what break?? I know for next year to make sure and take certain days off so the holiday season feels more real. We're going to Half Moon Bay on Saturday night. Tomorrow is my mom's b-day, but she'll be out of town with Michael, so we'll have the whole house to ourselves! We're planning on visiting with some people I haven't seen in awhile...Melinda and Melissa (who is preggers btw! yay!!) and then heading to the brewery for dinner & dancing!! I can't wait. Here's to hoping today passes quickly and I get to go home and cuddle my family in the rain!! xxoo
2.1.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment