12.12.08

{happy friday!}

M taught Indie how to play dead. I have never laughed so hard and been so proud at the same time! As I was wrapping gifts last night, I kept hearing "Bang" and Indie would fall over, kick her little paws up in the air. Awesome.
My Mom stopped by, with a newly upholstered ottoman that she did all by herself. It's amazingly gorgeous. Beautiful Friday. I am so, so happy. Tomorrow Katy and Greg come, and M has the whole day off. We may hit up Farmers Market, but most likely we'll drive to Whole Foods so I can shop for the dinner party for 4! Our house is a mess, so I'll be doing a lot of cleaning...it's hard stuff to work 8 hours a day and try to keep a Martha Stewart home! We're going to Target tonight to get some last minute things. I'm pretty much done with my x-mas shopping. Oh, and I started Twilight today on BART. I'm only 2 chapters in. Happy Friday!! xxoo

2 comments:

Kim said...

Having a clean house is never really possible. I've come to accept the fact that my house is always a disaster with laundry everywhere. That's life!

Aleyta said...

You atleast have kids, lol..what's my excuse??! ;)
I really wish you were going to be here for x-mas. xxoo