The ottoman behind the scratchers is the one my mom re-upholstered. Pretty lil thing!
I also had a package from Jessica, with a rosary from the mission in San Juan Bautista. We got each other matching ones. I will take a photo tonight!
being able to ride BART with M this morning!!! YAY!!! it was like a pre-christmas gift, lol. He's going to a car auction in the city today, so we sat together and he got to see what my mornings are like! (and how COLD they are)
i was officially a happy girl this morning, holding my husbands hand!! (our puppy has a small case of kennel cough though, so I'm anxious to get home...may try and leave work early. She's on antibiotics, but I still feel like I should be there like a true momma would!)
1 comment:
Aleyta!!! You are a mind reader!!! I have absolutely NO scarves or gloves anymore since living in SoCal and I was going to try to find some today!! :) So thanks! :)
And thats so cute you guys got to ride the bart together. How fun! :)
Post a Comment