23.11.08

{sunday=our day}



I've come to crave Sunday's, since it is the only day together M and I have from morning to night. It passes quickly, and it's hard going to sleep on Sunday's as I know I have to wait an entire week to wake up in his arms. (past 4am)
Yesterday morning I took Indie for a walk and to the park. We stopped by her g-ma's house on the way home :) We visited with her and Lita as Indie ran in and out of the dog door, chasing birds and sometimes falling asleep halfway in and halfway out of the doggy door. Too cute. Roberta sent me home with the worlds best banana bread. I ate more than 1/2 of the loaf before M got home. Oops!! I ended up baking pecan pumpkin bread and simmered some apple cider, so when M returned from a long day at work the house smelled like a bakery. Lovely. We ate a healthy dinner and hung out with Indie and off to bed we went. It felt amazing to know we didn't have to set an alarm and had a full day ahead of us! M woke up this morning and made potatoes for me. I curled up on the couch and warmed up with blueberry green tea as we discussed what we wanted to do that day. We agreed on the flea market, and were out the door by 9:30am! We let Indie stay in the house by herself. We prayed for a poop free house upon return!
The flea market was awesome. We found a movie, some video games, and lot's of yummy food!! M had some tacos, and after walking around for awhile we both ate fruit, mine plain pineapple and his mango with chili powder, salt and lime! Just like in Mexico! We also bought some El Salvadorian food to take home for dinner. Delish. We stopped at Eddie Bauer on the way home for some dog walking warmth. I found a brown puff vest and M found some socks. Argyle ones. I happen to find those totally hot. We're home now, M is outside with a cigar and Indie, and I'm thinking about a nap!! I love Sundays, our day xxoo




No comments: