M cooked the most AMAZING stuffed bell peppers for dinner. Very healthy too. No cheese, just organic jalapeno black beans, rice, corn and salsa. We also had spicy hummus and kashi vegetable crackers. He headed down to his parent's neighbors for a cigar sesh with his Dad...and I crawled into bed (with Indie...hehe) and watched GG and a horribly lame One Tree Hill. Ohhhh...but, a piece of exciting news. My dear friend Megan (and bridesmaid!) has an up and coming famous sister. Her name is Bryna and she has a gorgeous purse line. http://brynanicole.com/
Well, one of her beautiful purses was on GG!!! http://www.stylehive.com/blog/gossip-girl-style-get-blakes-gorgeous-wallet-friendly-tote
That's pretty awesome in my book. Anyway, I have one and since x-mas is coming...well, check them out for yourself. H.O.T
I'm meeting the darling Brooke Santos for lunch today at BabyGap. I'm sure anything she picks out will look perfect on Prince Vince. (See below? Gush!!)

Post edit: went shopping w/ Brooke to find baby clothes...such cute stuff at H&M! I never knew they HAD a baby line. We also tried honeycrisp organic apples, which I have read about but never tried. Delicious. The produce man overheard me commenting on wanting to try one, and he whipped out his knife and cut one up for us. Bristol Farms is awesome.
1 comment:
I love mid-week fridays!
Post a Comment