12.11.08

it's a girl!!!




















Welcome to the Meldrum family Indiana! Wow, can you believe it? I'm betting no one in my family EVER thought I would get a dog! But how could I say no to our little girl Indie? She's a purebred boxer, and is one year old. She's already crate and house trained, which was one of the conditions I told M when we started looking for a dog. We're not home for a lot of hours out of the day, and it wouldn't be fair to a puppy. She doesn't shed, but she does puke when she gets excited, lol.
We got Indie from "Underdogs," a non-profit foster care. http://www.underdogrescuemn.com/

The second we set eyes on her, we knew. She is sooooo energetic and bouncy. We should have named her Tigger. She prances on our backyard lawn like a jumping bean. We're going to go to doggy training soon, and I expect her to graduate top of her class!! She already knows my voice. M is in L.O.V.E and I adore watching them together. I think Indie is going to be a wonderful addition to our family of 2. It will motivate us to walk together, go to the beach, and the doggy park. Please come visit anytime!






The drink photo is of Thai Iced Tea, and my freshly squeezed lemonade at the Thai restaurant near my work! We went on a day M had off and it was delicious as usual! And extra spicy per my request :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Indie is adorable!!

Kim said...

She is so cute! Winnie would love to play with her new cousin!